a podcast recorded with a $60 dollar mic in a harlem apartment about an openly queer radio host with a poc love interest as literally the most normal part of the show made it to be the number one most dowloaded podcast in all of america and if you don’t think that’s the tightest shit you can get out of my face
Adults complaining about the younger generation are really just saying their generation did a shitty job raising their kids.
It’s depressing seeing how many people give up on their dreams at a young age because they’re told to “be realistic”.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
This is the only important thing
i don’t want to be a part of a college system where plagiarism is a worse crime than rape
no but seriously
look at Steve’s face after Erskine says “good becomes great, bad becomes worse.”
THAT IS NOT THE FACE OF A MAN THINKING ABOUT ALL HIS GOOD QUALITIES
That is a man taking stock of every single moral deficiency in his character and immediately finding himself wanting.
This right here is why I need more fic of Steve being utterly aware of all his worst qualities. This is why I need more fic of Steve being imperfect. I wanna see him be hyper-critical of shit and I want it to be shit entirely unrelated to Bucky. Wanting Bucky in the sack and not saving Bucky from falling are not the only things Steve can kick himself over okay
having a crush on someone way out of your league
can this be shown like at the beginning and ending of commercial breaks or something? just, often and endlessly repeated.
I can’t stress how important this is and how religions or ideas should not justify taking away basic human rights